Hi Bruce,
What I want is the values of cortical thickness in each vertex in each
subject. Is that possible?
Thanks so much.

Kyung

--

Kyung-Il Park, MD, PhD.

Professor,

Department of Neurology, Seoul National University Hospital; Seoul National
University Hospital Healthcare System Gangnam Center.

Office: 82-2-2112-5756 / Fax: 82-2-2112-5635

Email: kip...@snuh.org / ideo...@gmail.com