Hi Zheng

no difference between what and what?

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017, 郑凤莲 wrote:

Hi professor,

    I am using Freesurfer for DTI data. When I run 'mri_segstats',  I got the
result that there was
an obvious difference in left hippocampus, but no difference in right
hippocampus. Then, I run
segmentation of hippocampus subfields. The result showed there is no difference
in total left or
right hippocampus, and only in two right hippocampus subfields has significant
difference. Why is
there inconsistent result in two means?
    Thank you very much.

Sincerely,