Hi Freesurfer Experts,

I was wondering what the best way of combining regions within a
parcellation? For example, in the Schaefer 2017 functional atlas, there are
regions such as:

7Networks_LH_DorsAttn_FEF_1           0  118 22  0
7Networks_LH_DorsAttn_FEF_2           0  119 17  0
7Networks_LH_DorsAttn_FEF_3           0  119 18  0
7Networks_LH_DorsAttn_FEF_4           0  119 19  0
7Networks_LH_DorsAttn_PrCv_1          0  119 20  0
7Networks_LH_DorsAttn_PrCv_2          0  119 21  0

If I would like to combine all the DorsAttn_FEF areas into 1 node and
DorsAttn_PRCv areas into another, what is the best way to do this? I
currently have an image that has been parcellated using this atlas that was
brought into volumetric space. I would need to have a transformed
re-parcellated file and a corresponding color LUT file.

Would appreciate any help, thank you!

Best,
Michiko