From: Rizvi, Batool
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 3:16 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: QDEC and comparing two conditions

Hi FreeSurfer experts,

We calculated the correlation between thickness two different behavioral
conditions using QDEC. We now want to compare the spatial overlap and
difference in thickness-correlation between the two behavioral conditions. We
would like to do this both visually as well as statistically. Is there an
option to do this either in QDEC or in the command line?

Thanks for your time!
Batool