Hi Bruce,

    I am sorry for asking you question as this, but I really don't know how to
do it?
    It seems that GLM is suitable for there are two groups or more. But I only
have one group, If I want to get the line trend with eTIV corrected for the
relationship between age and volume, what should I do?
The  picture is my result, but it doesn't corrected by eTIV. I appreciate your
help, please.

Thanks a lot!
Zheng