Dear Eugenio,

The ADNI protocol is quite similar to the default Siemens highres
hippocampus protocol, however I haven't find a more detailed version of
this one: http://adni.loni.usc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/ADNI3-
MRI-protocols.pdf
Do you know a more detailed version of the ADNI protocol?

In the default Siemens highres hippocampus T2 protocol the 2D distortion
correction is turned on, while the distortion correction is turned off in
both the default T1 MPRAGE Siemens morphometry protocol and the 1*1*1mm^3
T1 MPRAGE protocol suggested by Andre. Is it problem for hippocampal
subfield segmentation if I use distortion corrected highresolution T2 TSE
and uncorrected T1 MPRAGE images for the evaluation?

Thank you in advance,
Gabor

--
Gabor Perlaki