From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Erik O'Hanlon
<erikohan...@rcsi.ie>
Date: Friday, 8 December 2017 at 14:15
To: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] new Amygdala and Hippocampus segmentation

Hi FS experts,

I have run an analysis using v6.0 and included the hippocampal subfields in the
command using combined T1 and Flair segmentation. I would now like to look at
the Amygdala segementation as described on the FS wiki. I would like to once
again use both by T1 and FLAIR images but am a little confused about how to do
that. Does the new tool haev to be run for T1 images and then followed by a
second T2 specific run?

for example would the following generate the hippocampus and  amygdala
meassures and generate a txt file for each hierarchy (ie HBT.txt, FS60.txt and
CA.txt for hippoSF and amygNuc) ?

segmentHA_T2.sh  subject001  subject001_Flair.nni.gz   T1andFlair  USE_T1
/subject001
   Will this overwrite any of my FS6.0 subfield measures present in the subject
MRI dir?

Thanks for any help you can provide .

Erik

Erik O'Hanlon