Thank you, Doug. This worked.

Now I have two questions:

1- Is it possible for a given threshold in funcroi-config to have let say
15 voxels on the surface but zero voxels in the volume? When I load the
.sig map, I can see activation for a given threshold on the volume but when
I run the funcroi-config and funcroi-sess, I get zero voxels. However, it
returns non zero voxels for the surface.

2- Now that I have configured my functional ROIs on my localizer data, how
can I find the percent change signal within that ROI for my experiment data
(non-localizer session)?

Sorry for my naiive questions.

Best,
Ashley