Von: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Diamond, Bram
Ryder
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017 23:23
An: Freesurfer support list
Betreff: Re: [Freesurfer] CORRECTING DEFECT recon-all giant cyst

Hi Martin,

We've taken a look at the scans you uploaded, and unfortunately it won't be
possible to run the standard recon-all on your subject.  Recon-all is not
designed to work on scans with such large lesions.  If you are interested,
there may be a way to generate a reasonable model of the right hemisphere.

Best,

Bram

From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>