Hi again,
I just wanted to revisit this thread to see if I had misunderstood
something or had done something incorrectly?
The commands I used for bert were as follows:

cd ${SUBJECTS_DIR}/bert
cd surf
mris_left_right_register lh.sphere rh.sphere lh.sphere.left_right
rh.sphere.left_right
cd ../label
mris_apply_reg --src-label lh.BA45.label --trg lh_flip.BA45.label --streg
../surf/lh.sphere.left_right ../surf/rh.sphere.left_right

I tried a few different combinations of mris_left_right_register but
without luck.

Thanks!

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 11:55 PM, Neuro Lists <neuro.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> The one I tested with in the last couple of messages is just the standard
bert subject after having done:

gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

>> Is this fsaverage or one of your own subjects?
>>

>> On 10/17/2017 02:18 PM, Neuro Lists wrote:
>> > Hi Doug,
>> > Thanks a lot for looking into it. Unfortunately it's still not working
>> > though.
>> >
>> > See here:
>> > https://imgur.com/a/lxXUH
>> >
>> > Thanks again!
>> >
>> > On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Douglas Greve
>> > <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:
>> >
>> >     Sorry, try this
>> >
>> >     mris_apply_reg --src-label lh.BA45.label --trg lh_flip.BA45.label
>> >     --streg ../surf/lh.sphere.left_right ../surf/rh.sphere.left_right

ROIs.