Dear Douglas,

Actually one of the reviewers raised this question. I have no idea what spatial
or intensity thresholds mean in statistics. Should I clarify what the
simulation actually accounts for?  We compared LGI between groups and used the
Monte-Carlo simulation for the correction of multiple comparisons. Thank you.

Yoichiro