From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Dijkshoorn, A.B.C.
(Aicha) <a.b.c.dijksho...@uu.nl>
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 7:37:25 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] mpr2mni305 talaraich transformation error

Hello free surfer developers,

I am attempting to compute cortical thickness for anatomical ROIs in neonates,
but for some of my subjects I get the following error when I run the
auto-recon1 command:

\n talairach_avi --i orig_nu.mgz --xfm transforms/talairach.auto.xfm \n

ERROR: mpr2mni305 failed, see transforms/talairach_avi.log

Darwin leia.ds.umcutrecht.nl 14.5.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.5.0: Sun Jun  4
21:40:08 PDT 2017; root:xnu-2782.70.3~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

recon-all -s N192_con_recon exited with ERRORS at Fri Feb  2 12:32:02 CET 2018

Is there any way I can work around this error?

I've also attached the recon-all.log and the talaraich_avi.log in case it's of
any use.

Kind regards,
Aicha Dijkshoorn