Can you upload the glmfit folders and the glmfit input (--y file) to our filedrop?

https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2/

On 2/1/18 7:46 PM, miracle ozzoude wrote:
Hello Doug,

I have attached a screen shot of the mask.mgh for both right and left hemispheres. Everything looks yellow. I followed the paired t-test tutorial on the wiki page (included my scripts, fsgd files, and matrix in email thread). How do i go about fixing it? Thanks you

Best,
Paul