Dear,

I will be attending the workshop in April and I started taking the tutorials
online to get prepared. My laptop is running an older of freesurfer (5.0.0),
because I have data to add to other data analysed by a previous lab member. I
am aware that I shouldn't mix versions, but for tutorials and the workshop I
think it would be best to work on the newest version.

Can I have both versions running in my computer, to use one for that project
and the other one for current tutorials and the workshop?

?Best,

VĂ¢nia de Aguiar, PhD

Postdoctoral research fellow
Johns Hopkins Medical Institute