Bruce,

I haven't used tksurfer before, but it seems like the best way to do what I
need would be to edit the pre-existing labels in the fsaverage aparc+aseg
image.  What I want is almost exclusively from the superior and rostral-middle
frontal labels already there, I just need to limit their extent.  Just wanted
to know what you thought of this approach (although, to be honest, this might
take some time, just to learn how to use tksurfer).

Thanks,

Mark

____________________
Mark Wagshul, PhD
Associate Professor
Gruss Magnetic Resonance Research Center
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, NY 10461

Ph: 718-430-4011
FAX: 718-430-3399
Email: mark.wags...@einstein.yu.edu

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain privileged
information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination,
distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify
the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer,
and destroy any copies in any form immediately.