Dear Kersten,

Thanks for reply. I have new question.
When I set model use total_i_vol_stats = lme_fit_FS(X,[1 2],Y(:,2),ni)
and total_i_vol_stats = lme_fit_FS(X,[1],Y(:,2),ni).
But Bhat of two models' year have a lot different, for example, with 2 is
1.2422 without 2 is -0.5737. The direction has already changed. I feel
confuse about this. Looking for your reply.

Thanks,
Lanbo

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Diers, Kersten /DZNE <kersten.di...@dzne.de