They both give the same results for the same analysis. It is harder to do proper correction for multiple comparisons in QDEC

On 4/20/18 12:50 PM, Arsenije Subotic wrote:

Dear experts,

I'm about to start my cortical thickness analysis for my groups, and I was just wondering what seems to be the consensus when it comes to using QDEC as opposed to using the command line stream? I've seen QDEC used plentifully in the literature, but I am also aware that it has less glm capability.

Thank you for any input!

Arsenije