External Email - Use Caution

Hi FreeSurfer Experts,

After running my subject through FS6 autorecon3 and QCing the data, I noticed
that FS6 is outlining white matter as grey matter and then bumping out the grey
matter segmentation accordingly. I have tried using different watershed
preflood heights during various skull strips with no success as well as using
the flag gcut. I'm thinking the issue has to do with atrophy due to my subject
population, dementia patients, or poor contrast between GM and WM during image
acquisition.

Is there a flag or tkmedit tool I can use to help solve this problem. I have
attached an image showing the issue.

Thanks for the help,

Cody