Hi Saum

it is, but you need to figure out why it isn't getting out far enough. The easiest way is to override the intensity statistics that are computed automatically in mris_make_surfaces. You can see them if you look in your recon-all.log. For example if the lowest value gm is allowed to be at the pial surface is too high, then it will settle too far in