Hi Emmanuel,

I think this should be identical to the cross sectional situation, you map that
cluster (defined on FSAVERAGE) to each subject_time_point and then use
mri_segstats to get stats on that region. Probably others can help you with
what tools exactly you need for this (or probably this can be found on the wiki
or archive).

Best, Martin