External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer experts, I am having some trouble to understand this error
that showed up in some subjects that my group is processing. The recon-all
log shows that message: *ERROR: mpr2mni305 failed, see
transforms/talairach_avi.log * All talairach_avi.log shows the same error
message: *imgrege: no voxels in register ERROR: 'imgreg_4dfp
/usr/local/freesurfer/average/711-2C_as_mni_average_305
/usr/local/freesurfer/average/711-2B_as_mni_average_305_mask talsrcimg_g11
none talsrcimg_to_711-2C_as_mni_average_305_t4 3335' failed! status=254
ERROR: mpr2mni305 execution aborted * I believe it happened the same in
this thread:
*https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg37685.html
<https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg37685.html>*
but it seems that here the solution is to use .nii images. We are already
doing this. Do you have any tip on what to do to solve it? Thank you very
much in advance, Fernanda Hansen P. de Moraes
--
Fernanda Hansen P. de Moraes
Física Médica | Instituto D'Or de Pesquisa e Ensino | Rede D'Or São Luiz