External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

I am guessing that Martin might be unavailable for now, judging by the date
of his last input to the list.

However, my intuition is that there is something really trivial that's
causing this chain of (circular!) errors...

For any more ideas of what I could try, I'd remain really indebted!

Cheers,
Tudor