Hi Shize,

You could try looking at the system log.  Before you launch Freeview open a
terminal window and do,

$  tail -f /var/log/system.log

There will be some output there already from the last recorded system events.

Then launch Freeview, load your file, and when it crashes, see if anything
relating to Freeview was output to the log file.
If so, you can cut and paste it from the terminal window and send it along.

- rob

On Jun 26, 2018, at 1:30 PM, 姜时泽