Hi Sara
check out the help (with --help). For example you could use:

   --projdist-avg min max del : average along normal

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018, Sims, Sara A wrote:

       External Email - Use Caution

Bruce,
Thanks! So if I set it to say 4mm would it sample from 0-4mm or just from
exactly 4mm and ignore things slightly closer to the surface?
My problem would be somethings could be 2mm or 3mm etc. and it's not exactly
the same all the way around the brain.

Sara Sims
Graduate Research Fellow
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Department of Psychology
205-975-4060
sno...@uab.edu

On 6/26/18, 2:27 PM, "freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of Bruce
Fischl" <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

   Hi Sara

   you can use a negative projdist in mri_vol2surf

   On Tue, 26 Jun 2018, Sims,
   Sara A wrote:

   >         External Email - Use Caution
   >
   > Hello,
   >
   > I have outputs from FSL probtrackx that I would like to display on
Freesurfer surfaces. If I