External Email - Use Caution

Hi.

I'm a newbie to Freeview, hoping that this is a simple problem.  When I open it
(specifying the lh.pial surface), I get this view:

[cid:image001.jpg@01D40F16.EC48FB10]

Anyone have an idea what's going on here, is it an issue with the screen
resolution settings?

Thanks,

Mark

____________________
Mark Wagshul, PhD
Associate Professor
Gruss Magnetic Resonance Research Center
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, NY 10461

Ph: 718-430-4011
FAX: 718-430-3399
Email: mark.wags...@einstein.yu.edu<mailto:mark.wags...@einstein.yu.edu>

[einstein-logo-rgb]
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain privileged
information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination,
distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify
the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer,
and destroy any copies in any form immediately.