External Email - Use Caution

Dear Sir,

I was able to generate segmentations as cited in the module , I am able
obtain segmentations for CA1 posterior Head and CA1 Posterior body , along
with  CA1 head and CA1 body , what does non posterior parcellations of CA1
head and body indicates, can these be assumed as anterior regions ?, is
there any way to obtain CA1 head and CA1 body etc for both left and right
hemispheres , as per segmentation results i can only see
*[lr]h.hippoSfVolumes-T1.v2x.mgz
files * . Not  (lr)h.CA1_head and body , how can i split these subfields
from  *[lr]h.hippoSfVolumes-T1.v2x.mgz  files.*

*Thanks*
*Vasudev*