External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer experts,
I tried to run preproc-sess but did not have much luck to make it work.

I converted resting fmri file into .nii, and I created the following directory
structure and it’s stored under /data/sub1/rest/001/fMRI.nii:

/data
/data/sub1
/data/sub1/rest
/data/sub1/rest/001/
/data/sub1/rest/001/fMRI.nii

Then I ran

preproc-sess -s sub1 -fsd rest -surface $FSAVERAGE_DIR/fsaverage lhrh -mni305
-fwhm 5 -per-run

And I kept getting the following error message:

ERROR: cound not find session sub1

To run freesurfer I specified SUBEJCTS_DIR as /data (I don’t think it matters,
though…)

export FREESURFER_HOME=/Applications/freesurfer
source $FREESURFER_HOME/SetUpFreeSurfer.sh
SUBJECTS_DIR=/data

Any suggestion to make it work?

Thanks.

-Seonjoo