From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Jasmin Alves
<jal...@usc.edu>
Date: Wednesday, 11 July 2018 at 16:26
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] /run_segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML.sh: Command
not found.

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I am trying to analyze the subfields of the hippocampus using FreeSurfer 6.0
based on the tutorial, "Segmentation of hippocampal subfields".
However, several errors come up when I run:

recon-all -s 102 -hippocampal-subfields-T1

#@# Hippocampal Subfields processing (T1 only) left Tue Jul 10 20:20:18 PDT 2018
dirname: Command not found.
pwd: Command not found.
pwd: Command not found.
/run_segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML.sh: Command not found.
#--------------------------------------------
#@# Hippocampal Subfields processing (T1 only) right Tue Jul 10 20:20:18 PDT
2018
dirname: Command not found.
pwd: Command not found.
pwd: Command not found.
/run_segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML.sh: Command not found.

I have searched through the list to see if anyone else has had this issue but
to no avail.

Version:

freesurfer-Darwin-OSX-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c

OS: X V 10.9.5

Thanks!
Jasmin

--