no, they should be the same
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018, Rosemary Nicholas wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Andrew,
Thanks!

So as long as we set the seed in mris_ca_label the results should be
consistent, right?  Would there be any difference to running it this way
(independently) and running it with recon-all?

Thanks,

Rosemary

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 6:27 PM, Hoopes, Andrew <ahoo...@mgh.harvard.edu>