On 8/11/18 12:02 PM, Avi Gharehgazlou wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Thank you for your reply. I chose the 1.3 threshold based on LGI papers in the ASD literature, but I will use 2.0.
2 is still too low. You'd need at least 3.

1. By permutation do you mean FDR correction?
no, permutation and FDR are different

2. If I use monte carlo at 2.0 (0.01 p-value) would this be okay for LGI, or do you still recommend FDR correction?
No, 2 is too low. At least 3, and that may be too low. Permutation will be better.

Many thanks,

Avi