Hello K,

If you type

$ asegstats2table --help

you will see that you can specify subjects on the command line as, e.g., for
bert as

—subjects bert
or apparently
-s bert

It looks like the subjects option expects the name for at least one subjects
(data),
but the help output says you can list more than one subjects name as the
argument to
—subjects

On Aug 12, 2018, at 12:31 PM, Schumman Resonance