Hi Laurel and Johannes,

Pediatric: if the time distance is small it should also work in paediatric
images. You can just test it on a couple cases and if too many edits would be
required, then simply use the cross sectional processed results.

There is no thorough analysis, but missingness is not a big problem if you use
Linear Mixed Effects Modeling. You can even include subjects with a single time
point (but make sure you run it also through the longitudinal stream so that
that single image undergoes the same processing steps as the rest).

Best, Martin