External Email - Use Caution

Posted on behalf of Dr Justine Gatt.

Dear Colleagues

Our team is currently advertising a postdoc / experienced research assistant
position in a neuroscience research program focusing on wellbeing and
resilience in twins.

Applications close 28th September.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/37080366?_ga=2.13993015.160255953.1535437739-805767681.1383688706

<https://www.seek.com.au/job/37080366?_ga=2.13993015.160255953.1535437739-805767681.1383688706>

I would appreciate if you could please circulate to your peers and colleagues.

Many thanks
Justine

Dr Justine M Gatt
Group Leader and Senior Research Scientist
Gatt Resilience Group
Neuroscience Research Australia
Margarete Ainsworth Building
Barker Street Randwick Sydney NSW 2031 Australia
T +61 2 9399 1812
M PO Box 1165 Randwick Sydney NSW 2031 Australia
neura.edu.au <https://www.neura.edu.au/staff/dr-justine-m-gatt/>
School of Psychology
University of New South Wales
Randwick NSW 2052 Australia