form.

Best,

Anwar

On 2018-08-30, 3:22 AM, "Martin Reuter" <mreu...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

    Hi Anwar,

    what FS version are you using?

    Also what happens if you omit the --out-pc1 but keep the --do-pc1 ?
    Also no output with that ending? It should write it to the default
    location.

    Best, Martin

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu_mailman_listinfo_freesurfer&d=DwIDaQ&c=0hCx1u36-XAMUG1zdNEI2VR5Zeej6Q9MkDa5wSI1xHs&r=c8tCT8JoleOWQHKl-lalzjTpMaI7DRlUG6IrEQzbQkM&m=A1N4zBC63pmEhHrG2hvWgwxPxONtuqVj75vYRCCPc5Y&s=dJedOp_zbQ8lK_MlhZ0ytsq3vTXyy8_TjrmrzJVPdlA&e=