External Email - Use Caution

Hi;

My Linux machine has FreeSurfer 6.0 with MATLAB runtime2012bLinux (MCRv80)
which allows me to do the hippocampal subfields segmentation without
errors. Now, I'd like to use [segmentHA_T1.sh] for hippocampal and
nuclei of the amygdala segmentation which exists in the development version
of 2018 but not in vr 6.0. I copied this bash file and other related files
from the development version to my vr 6.0 /freesurfer/bin directory but I
stuck with errors related to the MATLAB runtime version (it needs MCRv84).
I downloaded runtime2014bLinux (MCRv84), but still same errors. Any
recommendation to overcome this problem?.
Will it be okay if I just replaced my vr6.0 /freesurfer/bin folder by the
one from the recent development version? - given that I analyzed my data
using recon-all by vr6.0.

Thanks;
--Meena

--

*Meena M. Makary, Ph.D.*
Assistant Professor | Cairo University <http://bmes.cufe.edu.eg/>

290 Congress Avenue, New Haven, CT 06519
+1 (475) 731-5592 <+1%20475-731-5592>