Hi Chanelle

you can segment hippocampal subfields directly for individual subjects with the FreeSurfer tools written by Eugenio Iglesias:

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/HippocampalSubfields

On Mon, 15 Oct 2018, Buckle, Chanelle [cbuc...@sun.ac.za] wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Good day

I have fMRI data and would like to look at BOLD activation in the hippocampal
subfields
(particularly the subiculum). I was wondering if there is currently an AAL mask
available for the
hippocampal subfields or if there is some way to create it using the WFU
Pickatlas Tool?

Kind regards,

Chanelle

[ProductionFooter.jpg]

The integrity and confidentiality of this email are governed by these terms.
Disclaimer
Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van hierdie e-pos word deur die volgende
bepalings bereël.
Vrywaringsklousule