From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of June Kang
<cn...@korea.ac.kr>
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 12:24:54 PM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Tracula Question-How the threshold in final merged
tracts are defined?

        External Email - Use Caution

Thanks, Professor Anastasia,

I am testing HCP data with 96 directions.
There are really frequent failure for right cingulum-angular bundle and right
uncinate fasciculus (more than 25%), which not happened with my own
64-direction data with Siemens Trio.

Is there any known issue or recommended modification of the pipeline for HCP
data or data with more directions?

Bests,
J.

On Nov 2, 2018, at 10:44 AM, Yendiki, Anastasia