External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I'm attempting to download the tutorial dataset, as described on the FreeSurfer
Tutorial Datasets page
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/Data).

It is able to download majority of the buckner_data files, up to:
tutorial_data/buckner_data/tutorial_subjs/group_analysis_tutorial/073/surf/lh.pial
, but then an error message occurs, and the download stops.

The error message reads…
gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Unexpected E0F in archive
tar: Unexpected E0F in archive

I have tried downloading it on both windows and linux machines.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to trouble-shoot this one? I have a copy
of the recon-all.log upon request if you think it will be of any use,

n.b. version of freesurfer:
freesurfer-LInux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c.

Best Wishes,

Emma