External Email - Use Caution

HI Bruce,

I have to run recon-all -autorecon1, then substitute the brainmask for my
brainmask, changing the brainmask from FS to brainmask.original.FS and
labelling my betted image brainmask.mgz and then run recon-all -autorecon2
becuase if I do as you say, FS is generating again its own brainmask and it
is being hard. I have been looking as well for a video or something I can
have to see how you edit the errors with FS and I have not found anything.
Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Rosalia