External Email - Use Caution

Dear Bruce,
  I am very sorry to bother you. We are currently experimenting with
freesurfer, but I have encountered a lot of problems during the experiment. We
have three resolutions of data, the skull of medium-resolution data can't be
removed (neck can't be removed), and with high-resolution data, it will report
memory transfer errors. You said before that we can submit data sets to you,
how should we provide you with data sets?

Thanks in advance
yours yujunjie

??????: "Bruce Fischl"<fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>;
??????: "Freesurfer support list"<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>;

????: Re: [Freesurfer] ??????  Recon-all run error

does it occur if you run it outside of recon-all? Do you have enough free
ram? If so, you can filedrop us the dataset and we can try to replicate and
fit ix.