External Email - Use Caution

Hello Freesurfer Developers,

I have a general question about how to analyse a certain combination of data. I
have an independent variable that contains voxel-wise data and I have a
dependent variable that contains vertex-wise cortical thickness values.

I would like to do a between-subjects analysis correlating the voxel-wise and
vertex-wise data. What is a valid approach to do this? Should I first register
the voxel-wise data onto the vertex-wise data and then register them into an
average space to do group analysis? Or is a different method more valid?

Thanks in advance for your time and help,

Carola