Hi Miguel

the only way to rule out a consistent error that could induce a bias it to visually inspect the results. That said, the image you show looks fine. The white arrows are pointing to hippocampal gm, which is not supposed to be captured by the surfaces. We don't include these regions in our calculations of area/volume/thickness (except of course in hippocampal volume)