External Email - Use Caution

Hi Diamond!

I think I did it.
Thank you very much!!

-------- freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v6.0.0-2beb96c --------
Setting up environment for FreeSurfer/FS-FAST (and FSL)
FREESURFER_HOME   /usr/local/freesurfer
FSFAST_HOME       /usr/local/freesurfer/fsfast
FSF_OUTPUT_FORMAT nii.gz
SUBJECTS_DIR      /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects
MNI_DIR           /usr/local/freesurfer/mni
FSL_DIR           /usr/share/fsl/5.0
rosalia@rosalia-Lenovo-Y520-15IKBN ~/Desktop $ cd
/home/rosalia/Desktop/transferrosalia@rosalia-Lenovo-Y520-15IKBN
~/Desktop/transfer $ ftp surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Connected to surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu.
220-This is the Martinos Center Anonymous FTP service. Use of this
site
220-shows implicit consent to our Acceptable Use Policy outlined
at
220-http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/martinos/userInfo/computer/nmr-aup.php

220-
220-OPERATIONAL NOTE:  If, when doing a GET or PUT, you encounter either
220-
220-229 Entering Extended Passive Mode
220-
220-                   and nothing happens OR
220-
220-229 Entering Extended Passive Mode
220-500 Bad EPRT protocol.
220-
220-                  try issuing the EPSV command prior to GET or PUT.
220-
220
Name (surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu:rosalia): anonymous
331 Please specify the password.
Password:
230 Login successful.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> cd transfer/incoming
250 Directory successfully changed.
ftp> put two_different_problems.tar.gz
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
150 Ok to send data.