External Email - Use Caution

*Thanks so much!*
*I installed the qt4 library but I received another error the* 'freeview:
command not found error'
*When I attempted it again, I received the following error:*
freeview.bin $argv
freeview.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libvtkverdict.so.5.6:
*I then tried to install the libvtkverdict.so.5.6: package but received the
following error:*
sudo apt install libvtkverdict.so.5.6
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libvtkverdict.so.5.6
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'libvtkverdict.so.5.6'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'libvtkverdict.so.5.6'

*I then installed the qt5 library and tried to start freeview again but I
received this error:*
freeview: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5X11Extras.so.5:

*I tried to install this package but then I received this error:*
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libQt5X11Extras.so.5
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'libQt5X11Extras.so.5'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'libQt5X11Extras.so.5'

*Am I missing another library? Thanks in advance!*
*Best,*

*M.*