External Email - Use Caution

The scripts I used to manage upload, execution, and download of thousands
of freesurfer runs to a cluster are available at
https://github.com/mfschmidt/freesurfer-management. Seeing what I did might
save you some time over scripting this from scratch. Feel free to
copy/paste/take whatever you like in parts or in whole. I ran everything
single-threaded since I had far more subjects than available cores. And I
did not have GPU cores at my disposal. You would want to adapt the
recon-all command for that, after you work out the CUDA implementation.

Mike