External Email - Use Caution

Dear Martin,

actually, when your primary problem is very high local maxima on p-map, but no
significant cluster-wise p after thresholding, I guess, that you should try the
opposite, i.e. increase cluster forming threshold.
This will increase sensitivity to clusters with smaller extent but comprising
larger p-values before thresholding.

Antonin Skoch

did you do this?

First, install a new version of mri_glmfit-sim from
ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/dist/freesurfer/6.0.0-patch/mri_glmfit-sim
(copy it to $FREESURFER_HOME/bin and make it executable with chmod a+rx