From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce Fischl
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2018 3:59 PM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Extracting ROI from atlases

the annot is not a volume. Try mri_annotation2label cheers Bruce On Fri, 7 Dec
2018, Song, Da-Yea wrote:

       External Email - Use Caution

I really appreciate the quick reply back Bruce!

I tried the following:  mri_binaraize --i lh.aparc.annot --match 1023
--o ctx-lh-posteriorcingulate and got the error message saying
mri_read(): couldn't determine type of file
/usr/local/Freesurfer/subjects/fsaverage/label/lh.aparc.annot

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Da-yea