From: Meisler, Steven Lee
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:38:12 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: PNM Gui

Hello FS team,

When I try to run Physiological Noise Modeling through the PNM GUI, I get an
error message saying that I don't have permission to run the script
"_pnm_stage3." Do you know how I may remedy this?

Thanks,

Steven

Steven L. Meisler, M.S.E.

Clinical Research Coordinator II

Laboratory for NeuroImaging of Coma and
Consciousness<https://www.massgeneral.org/neurology/research/researchlab.aspx?id=1605>

175 Cambridge Street, Suite 300

Boston, MA 02114

smeis...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:smeis...@mgh.harvard.edu> | (617)-726-1884

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-meisler

[cid:04197f41-dc6e-4901-a717-cbcdd99bfbe2]