Hi John

sorry, not really. If you constrain the topology of the cerebellum you will probably loose a lot of it since the folia are so small. You can try using Florent Segonne's old code (mri_topologycorrection), which will generate a discrete segmentation that has the correct topology (hopefully!), but I don't believe that guarantees that covering the surface of it will also be topologically correct.