Hi John

--projfrac assumes that we know the thickness at each point, which is probably not true in your case, unless you have models of the top and bottom of the cerebellar cortex. You can use projdist instead, which takes a distance in mm (0 would mean you are sampling at the gray/white boundary). Unless your data is very high resolution though you probably won't be able to sample from a specific layer with any confidence. We do have data around on the thickness of the various cerebellar layers if that would be useful to you.